Auto Post Bonder
The Farmer Terminal Post Bonder provides reliable operation while ensuring consistent depth of fusion on each terminal post.
Based on resistance welding principals, the Farmer Post Bonder provides a process where the electrode (probe) generates the necessary heat to melt the lead of both the bushing and terminal post. This principal, combined with a controlled downward movement of the electrode, ensures a consistent bonding depth with each battery.
- Modular frame design with self-contained hydraulic and cooling systems
- Touch screen operator interface to allow input and retrieval of PLC data
Features & Benefits:
- PLC controls for production of up to 4 batteries per minute
- Long-life belted conveyor system for low maintenance
- Bonding depth controlled by position feed back to the PLC
- Low operating cost
- Consistent finished post height
- Fast change over/under 10 minutes
- Easy-to-use operator interface for data input and retrieval
- Button burn applications accommodated with minor tooling changes
- Available in multiple configurations to suit individual customer needs