Manual Machinist – Hourly
- The Manual Machinist sets up, and operates Manual Mills and Lathes and Grinders
- He / She is responsible for producing high quality parts at an acceptable rate.
- Jig and fixture machining & knowledge of machinery maintenance is required
- Knowledge of cutting tools, machining methods, speeds and feeds as well as precision tolerances are essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision is a must.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
Other skills a plus:
– Leadership, Organization, Creativity, Resourceful, Cutter Grinding, EDM.